* 4 ounces dark chocolate candy coating
* 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
* 18 to 24 vanilla wafers
* Place candy coating and extract in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 30-60 seconds or until smooth, stirring every 15 seconds.
* Dip vanilla wafers in coating; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set. Store in an airtight container.
Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 38 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 9 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
~~yummy recipe and photo from: Quick Cooking September/October 2005~~
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar