I love autumn & I love pumpkins! This is a great quick muffin recipe when you don't have the time to really "cook". :)
* 1 package (16 ounces) pound cake mix
* 1 cup canned pumpkin
* 2 eggs
* 1/3 cup water
* 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1 can (16 ounces) cream cheese frosting
* 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans, optional
* In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pumpkin, eggs, water, pumpkin pie spice and baking soda; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
* Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
* Frost muffins. Sprinkle with pecans if desired. Store in the refrigerator.
Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
~~yummy recipe and photo from: Quick Cooking November/December 2003~~
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar