Monday, October 19, 2009

Pigeon Forge, TN

Dear friends,

More pics from our trip last week to TN. I just love all the fall colors and decorations! I might be biased because my anniversary is in October, but it is my favorite month! ;)

Hope you're having a wonderful Monday!

Hugs,
Sheri

Views coming into Pigeon Forge:
A drive-thru wedding chapel? This just cracks me up! What?? You're in such a hurry, you can't even get out of the car?? LOL.
The Old Mill Restaurant:

Shopping area around The Old Mill:
"Fall in love" (how sweet!):
Popular showplace (one of the many!):
Popular western wear store:
Arcades and mazes:
The Christmas Inn, owned by The Christmas Store, and located directly across the street:
The Christmas Store:


Another Christmas store!Really, what is about pancakes on vacation??I always thought this looked interesting.Beautiful Smokey Mountains:Arcades everywhere!Of course, I had to take a picture of the quilt store! We bought our wedding ring quilt here the year we were married. :)More beautiful decorations:Decorations at The Dixie Stampede:It's truly hard to capture the beauty of the mountains:

2 comments:

Flat Creek Farm said...

Beautiful pictures! It reminds me of our Branson. Looks like a fun place to visit! -Tammy

Ruth said...

Gorgeous pictures. It looks like a fun and wonderful place to visit.

Ruth